My fave looks - Erdem Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Hello you ;) how are you ^^
Its still london fashion week ;) I hope I am not boring you ;)
But there are still so many amazing collections you really should check out ^^
Next up it the


Erdem Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



I love the bow details


isn´t this lovely ♥



such a nice dress


I love the silhouette







not the biggest fan of the colour but the dress is amazing 





just everything about this









looks so light and floaty - perfect for summer ♥




perfect combination



pictures used in this post are from here


Isn´t this just an stunning collection :)
I know probably not that perfect for everyone but I honestly would wer just every piece, every dress just all of this ;)
I love the romantic but modern look and all the bows. I love the combination of different historical styles - the ´20s shift dress style, the ´30s bias-cut dresses and that ´40 inspiration. I love the draping and the layering, the fabrics and the ruffles - just so elegant and romantic.

Let me know what you think in the comments :)
Wanna buy Erdem pieces - click here ;)



With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD