My fave looks - Emilio de la Morena Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week



And here it is...who would have thought it ;) 
The last post about London Fashion Week ;) yay
Don´t think its the last fashion post tho ;) Milan Fashion Week is next ;) hahaha

The last show of London Fashion Week I wanted to talk about tis the Emilio de la Morena show with the


Emilio de la Morena Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



a stunning top



such an breathtaking colour isn´t it - stunning




ohhh this is sooo adorable - ♥



how nice is this ;) I love just everything about this look

pictures used in this post are from here

Isn´t this an amazing collection?
I love it all - the silhouettes and the huge sleeves and shoulders and the amazing fabrics
-just stunning ^^

What  do you think? :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD