My fave looks - Emilia Wickstead London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Next I have an other amazing collection to share with you.
Everyone who loves pretty dresses, lovely colours and romantic fun looks - you will love this
Here is the


Emilia Wickstead London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



the fabric looks a bit stiff but I love the neckline and the drapes


not ma fave look but I love the collar




its a bit of a mum look to me...what ever that is...but I really like it ^^




that layering is so nice - I looove that top a lot


the perfect summer dress


that skirt is <3



so gorgeous



soooo summery - I love it





soo cute




such a nice pattern






So many gorgeous pieces! I love how summery they all are, the micro flowers, the drapes and the floaty fabrics. I love the silhouettes and the colours and how comfortable everything looks :)


Let me know what you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD