My fave looks - Christopher Kane Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Christopher Kane gave us all a lot to talk about ;)
This cool and fun collection has a lot of inspiration to offer so check out the


Christopher Kane Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection




not too sure about that fur skirt thing but I like the top


this is so cool ;)





I love the details








that combination tho ;)



love the balance between sheer and opaque materials



this fabric combination ♥


♥♥♥






That whole shoe topic tho ;)

pictures used in this post are from here and here


What do you think ;)
I kind of like the surreal vibe of this collection ;) kind of romantic, kind of sexy, kind of futuristic and  modern all at the same time ;)
I love the super modern embellishment and the asymmetry ^^
I love the glamour of it and how eccentric it is ;) especially those shoes ^^ hahaha

What do you think? Let me know in the comments :)
and to you like the shoes ;)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD