My fave looks - Burberry Autumn/Winter 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Good afternoon ladies and gentleman ;)
How are you all today? I hope you all are fine ;)
Today is the last day of my london fashion week series and to start this day I am going to talk about an amazing and famous label - Burberry ;)
I´ll start today with the


Burberry Autumn/Winter 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection


I love the whole top part a lot ;) and the colours are so nice



just ♥♥♥ I love that military look a lot - this is stunning
maybe a bit too much but hey - go for it ;)


amazing


reminds me of  "Interview with a vampire" ;)



not too sure about this 



well hello there Don Juan DeMarco ^^



I love that look



so cool tho



just ♥♥♥


please can I have that whole look...just every piece of it ;)



an amazing jacket







embrase that pj trend ;)





oh now I can wear my dressing gown out - great ^^


my grandad wore stuff like this - especially those trousers
he would never believe me how much he is on trend now ;)











in love with that jacket ♥♥♥♥♥ I cant even say how much I love it



oh that trench








love that coat




so nice





pictures used in this post are from here

That collection  is so nice - the romantic ruffles and just all about these blouses, all that military style - these coats and jackets and boots and just all of that ♥ ;) the pyjama inspiration and this vintage inspiration - just amazing ;)
I don´t like every single look, detail and idea but most of it is just right down my alley and I am in love with the collection ;)

Let me know what you think and leave a comment :)
Wanna have a little shopping spree ;) click here

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD