My fave looks - Belstaff London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week



Good afternoon :)
How are you doing today? ^^
I hope you all are very well and excited about the next show I have for you



Belstaff London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection




the denim dress of dreams


love that coat a loooot - and those shoes are stunning



the look on the right looks amazing - would wear it any time ^^










so nice


can I please have this look now ^^





never knew that Liv Taylor was a fashion designer ;) well done tho ^^


pictures used in this post are from here


So many cool pieces - I love the look of the collection
Every single piece is wearable for everyon - isn´t that nice ;)
hahaha there are always so many amazing pieces on the the fashion week runways which look amazing and many would love to wear but most of them are not suitable for the average person and life ;) although you can pick details for your own wardrobe ^^


Let me know what you think in the comments :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD