My fave looks - Barbara Casasola Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


And the last one for today ;)
Its a lot I know...I really thought about it a lot and if I should cut it down to...I don´t know maybe three collections a day and just forget about the others, but...na whatever lets go for the fullest ;)
Last one for today is the


Barbara Casasola Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection



everything about this ;)


these trousers are perfection





that neckline is amazing




this fabric looks so nice


simple chic in perfection




this colour is so nice, a little autumnal but beautiful


love this a lot - especially the top half



Well do you agree with me thinking that this collection is simple perfection?
Its right down my alley and a collection for every taste ;)
I love the subtle details, the unobtrusive see through parts and the sexy but not vulgar or naff necklines and silhouettes! It´s all just amazing ;)
Barbara Casasola you have a new fan ;)

What do you think? Let me knoooow :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD