My fave looks - Ashley WIlliams London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


The next show I have for you today is for the


Ashley Williams London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



that bag tho


kinda love the pattern ;) would maybe wear something else underneath that jacket ;I



not sure about that neckline - but I kind of love it ;) hahaha (sounds so silly)



the model has so much fun ;)


love the trousers...but what happened with those sunnies - makes me think of the xmen


looks like the stuff I wear at home - cozy ^^



those sleeves are so nice



again amazing sleeves - look a little bit like you could fly awaaai




Well I can say...this is definitely not my favourite collection of them all ;)
But there are some lovely ideas you can steel for you styling...and I love the shoes

Go big with the sleeves ;) statement sleeves are a thing all over the fashion weeks
Don´t be afraid of wearing a pattern all over, I´d say as long as the colours are not too bright and bold you cant do anything wrong ;) be brave
wear that pyjama look - or maybe start with only one piece and as soon as you feel brave enough go for it ;)
just wear that knit jumper and that hoodie ;) 


Let me know what you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD