My fave looks - Anya Hindmarch Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week



A show with the most amazing set and with many amazing pieces is this one.
You really should try to find a video from the show - its amazing
Here are my favourite looks 


Anya Hindmarch Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection




I love this ^^


the bag is lovely and the shoes are so nice



that bag tho <3
and that shoulder detail 


love the details - the slevesand that whole jacket


those details and the shoes ;)














how stunning does this look





those sleeves <3






love this long vest a looooot





so nice



I don´t get these head pieces tho...is that stupid ;)
but I do love the stiff materials, the details are aaamazing and the sleeves are stunning.
I love the colours and all the flowers everywhere

Let me know what you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD