My fave looks - Antonio Berardi Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Gooooood moooorning ;)
Hope you had an enjoyable night and that you feel good this morning ^^
Staying with London Fashion Week for two more days and today starts with an amazing one :)
Here is the 



Antonio Berardi Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection

























love the sleeves, love the top, love the look



that top - just stunning


goooorgeous



love this a looot - just all about it



not too sure bout that train tho ^^

pictures used in this post are from here


Well what do you think?
What I love most about this collection...or at least about my favourite looks of it is that I would wear every single looks of them exactly like they were styled for the runway ;)


Let me know what you think in the comments :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD