Tanya Burr Cosmetics Nail Polish in Little Duck | a Review


Hello everybody ^^
How was your week? Are you all right?

Guess what ^^ A new friday, a new review ;)
Today I have a Tanya Burr Cosmetics Nail Polish for you

This is "Little Duck"

buy it here

This colour is so gorgeous and soooo summery and fresh and bright and just ... heavenly ^^
probably one of my fave ever summer colours :)

Its a very fresh and bright turquoise - green
It looks far more blue in the pic...for some reason
its paler in reality
If you know Essies Mint Candy Apple - this is pretty much like it, just a little more bluish ^^
Its just the nicest colour to freshen up the heat of the summer

Also I am getting the swing of applying these polishes and its far easier now ;)
I think its just the shape of the brush that makes it a little harder. I think because of the tip being straight and not round its harder to get a nice line at the lower end of the nail. 
You can see what I mean pretty good on the pic above ^^
The formula is very nice, which makes it easier to apply, and the polish stays very good on the nails :)
So...like I said in my last TBC nail polish review - its amazing you only have to get used to the applying :)

All in all...I do recommend this because its just soooo beautiful
the colour the packaging - just everything ^^ 

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD