Somedays Summary Sunday - Where have I been?


Hello everyone ^^
How have you ll been? I hope you had an amazing time and that you all are well :)

Now...those of you reading my blog on a regular basis are probably wondering where I have been the last weeks. 
Well that question is very easily answered. 
In my last Somedays Summary I wrote about being back to uni and starting my last semester of studying interiour architecture. Well that last semester is nearly over now and to finish my study I have to write a bachelor thesis and that is what I did the last days ^^

I wanted to apologise for being such a bad blogger, but to be honest there are situations in life which are just more important that blogging...especially when being as successful as I am. 
I love blogging and I will keep on doing it, but I try to see it as positive as possible and just think "At least it´s not too bad if I miss a few days".







♥  I am obsessed with Snapchat (Vemiska) lately ^^ haha I love those filters so much, its sooo much fun :)

♥  on thursday was the due date for my bachelor thesis -  I was soooooo excited and so afraid...and I am still...soo afraid I forgot something or that everything went wrong

♥  in a few weeks I have my presentation of the thesis. 5th of july is my date and now I want it to be perfect and I´ll probably be a bag of nerves ^^

♥ I cant wait until everything is over...

♥  this weekend I was to a family day at my dads work. He´s working for a company which is manufacturing plains and stuff and we´ve been watching all the stunning plains flying...and I got a sunburn...majorly ;) haha even if I wore sunscreen...haha. I hope it´ll turn into a nice tan ^^♥  this weekend I was to a family day at my dads work. He´s working for a company which is manufacturing plains and stuff and we´ve been watching all the stunning plains flying...and I got a sunburn...majorly ;) haha even if I wore sunscreen...haha. I hope it´ll turn into a nice tan ^^

♥  also the anxious feelings of what will happen once I am finished with my bachelor are still huge and I am really really unsure what will happen next. I applied for a masters degree in interiour architecture at the same uni...we will see what will happen - so nervous

♥  the anxious feelings in general are a bit better since last time I did a somedays summary, especially in ralation to one thing...but I don´t know anything for sure so I´ll stop talking here ^^
I am pretty proud of how I fought my way through the last weeks...it was hard...but I did it and I did not give up even if I was very close very often. The only thing I am still struggling a lot is trains and rooms and huge groups of people, it better or worse depending on the situation and I hate it a lot...

♥  all my flat mates moved out and it really strange in my flat now...so empty and so quiet. At first I did not like it at all because it felt lonely and I was so jumpy, but not I enjoy it soo much ^^ haha

♥  the rehearsals for this years opera project already started and its rough. We are doing Richard Wagners Rienzi and Wagner is rough. Its long and difficult and I cant say I am excited to memorise all those words ^^ haha

♥  I many new posts planned and many new ideas or old ideas I had not the chance to work on ^^ so a maximum of two weeks of being absent ;) than I am back 100% and I cant wait because I miss blogging a lot :)

♥  Today I published one of my fave videos ever ^^ I am very happy how it turned out ;) yaay!!! There will be a special post on it soon :)

I hope you all are very well?
What have you been up to lately?
Have an amazing week :*

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD