My Last Weeks Lunches


Hi guys :)
How are you today? 

I thought after making this video I´d share a few more pics with you over here on my blog ;)
Its all about my last weeks lunches and there are sooo many quick any easy and healthy recipes in this :) I am sure you gonna like it ;)




On Sunday I had a Beetroot and Feta Salad




On Monday I made a delicious cous cous bake





On Tuesday I had some aaamazing spaghetti with spinach






Lettuce Tacos on Wednesday





This Mango - Mozarella - Avocado Salad was an amazing meal on Thursday






This recipe is based on a Jamie Oliver recipe - It was so good on Friday






And last but not least these baked potatoes, a perfect aaturday meal





If you want to know anything about the ingredients click on the video ;) you´ll see everything there
and if there are any questiones feel free to leave a comment :*


Hope you all have an amazing time
and please tell me everysing about it if you try any of my recipes


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD