Favourite Nail Polishes for Spring


Hello everyone :) How are you all?
After such a long time I wanted to do a little post about my fave nailpolishes for spring :)
Now that spring is nearly over and summer is so close I have to add that most of these colours are so amazing for summer too :)



for a little closer look here are my faves for spring
for swatches and more details just click on the video above or click here to go to my channel site


Manhattan 
Quick Dry 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 10B 
This is the most amazing blue colour - I wear it as often as possible - just so vibrant and glowing ^^

Rival de Loop
Glitter Sensation Nail Polish
Its a nice detail to add to a regular polish - its not too much but still a cute sparkle 


this is one of my absolute favourite nail polishes ever - the nicest pale cindarellay blue

L´oréal 
Color Riche Top Coat in Jackie Tweed
This is a pretty, subtle topcoat on many different nail polish colours. I love the yellow, orange and blue sprinkles - it like decorating cupcakes ^^



Manhattan 
Midnight Times Square Nail Polish in Midnight Meremaid
I love the look of this polish. Amazing on its own and soooo pretty as a top coat
- especially in combination with an other minty green!

again one of my all time faves - also an perfect summer colour - the perfect minty green



Catrice Cosmetics Nail Polish in 510 Bye, Bye Birdy!
I love yellow nail polishes - they are pretty rare but I love the pop of colour yellow nails add to any look


Rival de Loop 
Express Nails Nail Polish in 210
such a vibrant pink colour - I actually am wondering why I am not wearing this more often

Manhattan 
Lotus Effect Nail Polish 43K
This is such a nice colour - also perfect for summer - a nice neony pink with a orange undertone


Tanya Burr Cosmetics 
Nail Polish in mini marshmallow
This is such a nice pink ^^ perfect for spring - I love it a loooooot

again one of my absolute faves - the nicest pale pink


Manhattan 
Lotus Effect Nail Polish in 30N
such a nice nudy brown, very neutral and looking amazing on the nails

OPI 
Nail Lacquer Nail Polish in Glints of Glinda
This is one of my fave nail polishes ever, a perfect nude for me :) 

Manhattan 
Super Nails Nail Polish in 01
this is one nice polish and very versatile. You can use it on its own or as top coat 


I really do love this nail treatment - I wear this all the time also on its own and I really have to say that I see a difference on my nails ^^


Which are your favourite nail polishes for spring?
What do you think about my picks?

I hope you all have a nice weekend :*


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD