Watches, I am loving, to buy now


I am so in love with so many lovely watches lately I am wishing I´d have the money to buy
and I thought I´d share them with you ;)
Maybe you are looking for a nice new watch and want to get a little bit spendy ^^
so here is a little inspiration




And here they are.
The brands are amazing so many pretty watches in one post ^^
I love the colours and the designs - just everything about it 


 | MOCKBERG | 


I just loooove this simple design, so elegant and straight.
I love pretty much every design they have, every metal every leather.




 | DANIEL WELLINGTON | 


These classic, elegant watches are what dreams are made of.
They look so sophisticated and timeless - just perfect ^^




 | FOSSIL | 


Fossil makes so many differnt types of watches, every shape, size and colour you could imagine.
Here are some of my faves




 | CLUSE | 


Cluse watches are so special - I love the black ones, I mean, look at them, stunning.
Its just that little something, different and stylish.




 | KERBHOLZ | 


Do I really have to explain what I am loving about those?
A wooden watch, who would not love this? ^^

http://aufdemkerbholz.de/



What do you think?
They are gorgeous are they ^^

I think I could buy every single one of them and just had to share them with you
Which one is your favourite??
Do you know the brands? I am a huuuuge fan of them!!!


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


P.S. all pics are from the websites of the brands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD