Top 5 on Sunday - Eyeshadow Palettes to dream of


Hello you guys :)
How are you doing?
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend ^^

Today I have 5 wonderful eyeshadow pallets for you
All of them look so amazing - and they are definitely on the top ranks of pallets I´d love to get




1 - Bobbi Brown - sunkissed eye palette
First of all - that packaging. So pretty and these eye shadow shades are absolutely to die for.
I am so much in to pinks and purples lately and the shades in this palette are perfect

2 - Charlotte Tilbury - colour-coded eyeshadow palette
This palette in the colour "The vintage vamp" and just like the Bobbi Brown Palette one of the most gorgeous thing I´ve ever seen ^^

3 - Tarte - Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette
This is like the perfect collection of neutral shimmery shades. I love the wheel of taupe to gold to pink, just everything you could ever wish for in one palette.
And I love the unique and so pretty packaging :)

4 - MAC - pre-filled eyeshadow palette
The palette I chose is in Amber times nine and that is because of the perfect combinations of golds and browns, I mean look at it...anything I need to explain ;) haha

5 - Zoeva - Warm Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
This is the biggest palette I dream of atm and probably the most colourful one ^^
I´d propbably never know what to do with that green one tho :) haha
But I love the combo of matte and shimmery shadows and the colours are gorgeous


All of these are so gorgeous, are they?
I love the shades and the packaging so much
I know most of them are pretty neutral and pinky collections, but I just love those most atm and I never can resist to get one of those neutral palettes ;)


I hope you all had a lovely week :*
I wish you an surprising and successful new week

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


p.s. all pics are from the brands pages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD