Tanya Burr Cosmetics The Cheek Palettes | a Review


I know I knwo - quite a lot Tanya Burr product review on the blog lately
but its quite honestly just what I am loving now and using most so I though I´d write 
review for those of you thinking about getting some of them too ;)

Today I wanted to write about the latest addition to the collection

The Cheek Palettes


there are two different, gorgeous choices
Just like I already said it in my review of the eye shadow palette, the quality you get for the prize is amazing.
The bronzer, blusher and highlighter have an amazing formula - so soft and almost buttery, even if I don´t like this expression, but I have to admit that it describes it pretty good ^^

In every palette you´ll get a beautiful bronzer - which is actually the same one in both, 
a very pretty shimmery blusher and a gorgeous luminous highlighter.

The products come in a super cute packaging.
I love the new packaging the products come in - so gorgeous - it reminds me of one of those old fashioned merry-go-around 
with those adorable horses ^^
The colours and patterns and details are so pretty =D


I.
The Rosy Flush Cheek Palette




In this palette you get:

A bronzer which is called beach bronze
- a gorgeous warm bronze colour with a adorable golden shimmer to it
A blusher called pretty peony
- a lovely warm pink blusher again with a lovely golden shimmer
A highlighter called oyster shell
- an amazing bright pearly highlighter a bright white with a golden shimmer to it

How pretty are the patterns on the products ^^ so nice and such a adorable touch to make this look even more cute :)




II.
The Peachy Glow Cheek Palette



The products on this palette are:

The bronzer is the same as in the rosy flush palette, or at least its called the same
The blusher in this is apricot flush
- a very lovely peachy orangey pink - a apricot colour ^^ with a slight silver shimmer
and the highlighter called champagne shimmer
the prettiest golden shimmer - very subtle shimmery champagne colour - my favourite highlighter shade

again the prettiest patterns - I mean - honestly ^^




I am in love with both of those palettes. 
First I only wanted to get the peachy glow palette - just because I preferred the shades in it - but I am very glad that I got both of them, especially because of the highlighters ;)
And again I have to say - you wont get as good quality for this prize in many products
so next time you holding one of those in you hands...get one ;) nothing to loose, you´ll get an amazing product :)
If you want to get it online - click here - to do a little shopping spree on feelunique.com

P.S. if you want to see the products all new -click here- for my haul post where I posted pictures of the untouched products ^^


I hope you all are alright and that you have an amazing weekend ^^

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena



Comments

  1. Those shades are to die for!!

    http://aldenterry.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD