Exciting Feelunique Haul


Hello :)
How is your week so far? I hope you´re having a great time ^^
Today I wanted to share a few lovely things I got from feelunique 

I also made a video about it :) 
Maybe you´d like to watch it and listen to me talking ^^



I love how lovely all of them look ^^ a perfect color scheme
I love all of those products so much and just wanted to give you a closer look.

First of all
The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette


How amazing is this <3
The colours are so pretty - the most beautiful collection of pinks, nudes and shimmery browns.
The packaging is lovely and sturdy so dropping is not a heart attack situation ;)
The mirror is amazing and big enough to do your makeup with it ^^ and the brush is pretty good too.
As far as I experienced it with the Naked 2 the quality is amazing :)


Since there was a 3 for 2 on Tanya Burr products I got totally overboard and bought loads ;)


First the amazing perfect brows palette.
I wanted this for so long and now I finally have it.
The colours look so amazing and there is a little brush and tweezers :) I cant wait to use this everyday :) There will be a review too very soon...actually on all of those products ;)


And now: Finally I got those two ^^


The peachy glow cheek palette
How pretty is this <3
In there are a bronzer, a blusher and a highlighter.
The bronzer is called beach bronze, the blusher apricot flush and the highlighter champagne shimmer.
They look lovely and my first impression is veeeeeery good <3


I also got the second cheek palette


The rosy flush cheek palette
Its just like the first palette actually the bronzer is exactly the same. The blusher is called pretty peony and the highlighter oyster shell :) 
I don´t know yet if I like this one or the other one more, I think I tend to the first one ;)


And a few more Tanya Burr Cosmetics products


The first colour is Frosting cupcakes - and absolutely gorgeous pale pink - looks so nice and springy
but also edgy ;)


This is Mini Marshmallows - how gorgeous is this
perfect for spring :) I already love it


aaand this gorgeous torquise minty blue is little duck :)
so nice I love how vibrant this colour looks and so summery


And last but not least a lovely new lipstick.
The Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in the colour 110
This is a gorgeous spring colour - I cant wait to wear this now all the time ^^


And this is everything :)
Everything is looking so amazing, isn´t it
I cant wait to try them all ^^
Let me know if there are any special requests for reviews =D

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD