10 things I love and want Tuesday #2



Hey ya :) How are you doing? I hope very well?
Today I have a little collection for you of things I just love and would love to buy ;) lets see if it is going to happen ;)





1. Pixi Glow Tonic
- I wanted to try this for so long now, someday I´ll have 20€ and can try it ^^

2. Jimmy Choo sunglasses - ORA
- those are my abolute sunglass-dream - everything about them is stunning

3. Paul Andrew heels - Laura
- these are gorgeous, so neutral and I love the shape

4. xo beauty brushes
- a huuuuge want for me, actually I´d love to try all of te xobeauty brushes, these are only a few ;)

5. Fossil watch
- a want since last year actually ;) so pretty

6. Oliver Bonas Table Lamp in grey and mint
- I need and want a new table lamp many month and these are my fave, so maybe I´ll go for one of them ^^ the question is grey or mint ;)

7. Paul Andrew flats - Hotan
- these are so special and I love the shape and colours - Paul Andrew shoes are stunning

8. Guerlain - Petite Noire Parfum
- a perfume I want since a pretty long time now...but my birthday is pretty soon so ^^

9. Anthropoligie bedding
- a dream to dream in ;)

10. Jimmy Choo sunglasses - Raffy
- don´t they scream summer - in love with the colour


I´d love to get all of those
I mean, how pretty is everything ^^ couls you resist?
I wish, wish, wish I could afford everything!!!

I can dream, can I ;)

I hope you all have an amazing week ;) let me know what you are dreaming of ;)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD