Toni&Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask | a Review


Hello everyone ^^
How was your week? I hope it was glorious and successful!

Its review friday and today I have an amazing hair care product for you :)

The Toni&Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask
Intensely Nourished Hair





This is an amazing product and I am loving it!
The little box says:
Penetrates deeply into damaged hair, repairs and replenishes lost moisture for enhanced softness.


Its so easy to use, just apply it to clean, wet hair and leave it for 3-5 minutes. And then just rinse it out and enjoy silky soft hair ^^
I am using a hair mask I think about every third hair wash...something about this, or when ever I think it needs a little extra nourishing ;)
This is amazing, I looooove it.
My hair is so soft after using it, so smooth and silky and my my bleached ends this is an amazing thing ;) Of cause if you have bleached hair you should treat them that little bit extra and with this product that little bit extra is provided ;)
I have been using this over the last month and I think the one before and I am so happy with it :)
it also was in my last favourites video, btw ^^
I only can recommend this so everybody, regardless of which hair type you have ;) you will love it
Once in a while I leave this in for about 20 minutes and its amazing ;)
It smells just like every Toni&Guy product smells and the texture is soft and not as thick as some other hair masks are...it actually feels more like a shampoo to me, just not as liquid.
So try this and enjoy intensely conditioned and nourished hair shiny and with a smooth texture. Use this mask to revive damaged hair for long lasting and beautiful results =D.


So what are your experiences with this mask?
Do you have any others you can recommend me to try I am always on a hunt for good ones ^^

Have a wonderful weekend ;) I hope you´ll enjoy what every you are doing

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD