Kiel´s Creamy Eye Treatment | a Review


Friday is review day and today I am having a wonderful product for you
which I just love so much

The
Kiel´s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado




First of all...I have to admit that I am not a huge eye cream user ;)
So I really cant compare this to other eye creams a lot - actually only to a Benefit one.

Well about this product. I got this some time ago in the duty free area of Stockholm Airport, together with the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask.

It is definitely more on the expensive side of the skin care products but also not on the top ;)
I´ve got the smaller size and I really don´t know what I paid for it I am so sorry. I remember something around 500 swedish Kronor which is something around 50€ I think ;)
 I got the smaller size for two reasons. 1. I always prefer to try new skin care products in a small size because I never know if my skin tolerates it and 2. because I really am not using too much eye cream and I did not know if I would enjoy it ;)

You can get it on the Kiel´s website - just click here

Since a few month though this eye cream is a staple in my everyday skin care routine and I enjoy it a lot.
I put it on after washing my face and after cleansing it (if it do that ;)) First is always this one and after it I apply my moisturiser. I feels so good on the skin, its not greasy at all and with its thick and creamy texture it absorbs pretty fast...its not the quickest ever to absorb but its okay because you do not feel it being on the skin like some other face creams do. I really really enjoy what this does to my skin and how it feels when ever I use/used this.

The little jar says:
"This creamy preparation with Avocado Oil gently moisturizes the delicate eye area. Our unique, concentrated texture does not migrate into your eyes. Tested under Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist control.
Apply gently with fingertips along the orbital bone."

In there are many highly effective natural ingredients which provide the daily hydration your sensitive eye area needs. So what more could you wish for ;)

I really have the feeling that this product does what it promises and that it really does something good to my skin and leaves it soft and healthy looking and hydrated.
So I can highly recommend this to everyone - really everyone but especially to those struggling with dry skin :)
I am so glad that I invested the money ;)




What do you think about this product?
Have you tried it yet or would you like to?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and tell me all about your experiences ^^

With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD