5 Favourite Lip-glosses for Spring


After doing a video on my youtube channel about them I though I´d also quickly let you know 
all about my
 5 favourite Lipglosses for Spring :)


and like I said in my video :) here is the little blogpost for a closer look


Which are your favourite lip glosses for this time of the year?


Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick
04 in Peach on the Beach

Being called lipstick this is not perfect in this group but it feels more like a lip gloss ;)
This is such a bright colour nearly a neony pink ;)
The formula is really nice, moisturising and comfy to wear.


Manhattan Lip Lacquer
in 20N Tempting Red

This is a really nice deep redy pink - its very much between red and pink but I would say its more a pink
Its not too easy to apply but the formula is really nice and it stays on a good amount of time.


Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lip gloss
in I found Nemo

This is my absolute favourite of all of my lip glosses ^^ Its such a nice peach with pinky undertones
The formula is super nice and smooth and I love the scent ;)


Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lip gloss
in Picnic in the Park

This is a really pretty bright pink colour - almost a barbie pink
Such a nice creamy formula, very very glossy finish, such a comfortable product to wear


Fleur de Force Lip gloss
in 060 Seeing Stars

This is such a lovely orange colour with a browny nude undertone - very nice pale peachy coral shade
I just love how wearable it is.
The formula is really nice and hydrating and it feels sooo nice on the lips.

For lip swatches just watch my video :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend ^^

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD