Copper - Blue - Burgundy | Stila in the light Palette | FOTD


Hello YOUUUUUU :)
as I said in my review post ;)
of the Stila "In the light" palette last friday I wanted to do an other look with the palette
and guess what here it is :)

This time I went for a darker and more night out look and I was really brave using the blue colour in the palette called...
what was it called...night something...
...*runs checking the name*...
night sky - thats it and I am really proud =D I love the look and cant wait to recreate it soon :)



I have a lot of pictures today :) 
I hope you´ll enjoy it 


FACE
catrice cosmetics even skin tone beautifying foundation in 010 even vanilla
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10
L´oréal perfect match powder in rose sand
Sleek Bush by 3 in muscovado



EYES
stila in the light palette
- bare as base all over the lid
- sunset on the lid - most in the middle
- night sky in the outer corner and crease
- kitten in the inner corner
--> all same under the eye
Benefit They´re real primer
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Rival de Loop eyeshadow in 06 aubergine on the brows
Maybelline Browdrama in transparent


LIPS
Maybelline SuperStay 24 color in Burgundy (colour+balm)



Well =D what do you think?
I love the blueish night sky together with the copper sunset :)
I actually blended those to together...a lot so the blue is not too blue ;) but I like how it looks in the end ;) very pretty I have to say ;)
Unfortunately the light bleaches the colours a lot so just imagine them to be a little darker and more intense ;) and you´ll know exactly how I look now ;)

which is your favourite Stila in the light look?

With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD