Tanya Burr Cosmetics - Fairytale Palette - FOTD


Good evening my friends :)
Today I am having a little FOTD for you

I´m having the Fairytale Palette of the new launched Tanya Burr Cosmetics since a few weeks now and I love it
I did not fall in love with it head over heels like I did with the Hollywood eye palette but never the less I love it and the quality is just as amazing ;) 
read all about the other products I have here and learn everything about how amazing they are

I wore this look in my last video in which I did a hair tutorial
watch it here and tell me what you think ;)


FACE:
- Clinique Smart SPF 15
- Catrice cosmetics Even Skin Tone beautifying foundation in 010 even vanilla
- Rimmel Wake me up concealer in ivory
- Manhattan 2 in1  Perfect Teint Powder and Make up in 20 peach
- Bourjois Délíce de Poudre in 51
-  Manhattan Powder Rouge in 34L Secret Lovers



EYES
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Fairytale Eye Palette
-Maybelline Lash Sensational 

Brows
Rival de Loop eyeshadow in 06 aubergine
Maybelline BROWdrama in transparent


LIPS
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss in Just Peachy


Brushes used:
Zoeva: 102, 106, 127, 322, 317, 227, 234, 230

Unfortunately I took these pictures after filming four hairstyles which took about 2 r 3 hours so its a little worn off...and I am not professional enough to do a touch up before taking pictures for a FOTD blogpost...sorry guys as soon as I wear this look again I will take new pictures and ad them here ;)


I hope you like it
Do you have a favourite look with the fairytale palette?
which one is your favourite TBC product?

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD