Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask | a Review


Good evening you wonderful people :)
Its new friday and that means a new review for you ;)

Today its about he well known an loved 
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask 
and about how amazing it is.

I am pretty sure that most of you already know a lot about this product or are using it ;)
But for those of you not knowing it or thinking about getting it but are not too sure because it isn't the cheapest stuff ever
...here comes what I thing about it =D


Luckily I got this amazing product in the duty free of Stockholm airport were I paid a little less 
but in the stores you get it for 25€ - here 
Still it is an amazing price for such a high quality product

I am using this now since about three month and I can never say often enough how amazing it is 
and how much I love it and its results on my skin, I think I can say that this will stay as a staple in my skincare routine from this day on ;)
Most of the time I am just using it as my night cream and just do not use as much as you would as a mask. 
I never used anything like this before so I just use it like I like it...don´t know if I am actually using this the right way ;)

It is a pretty thick textured cream, white with touch of orange to it, a very very nice consistency. 
You basically apply a thick or a thinner layer of it as last step of your skin care in the evening and leave it on over night and in the morning it completely sunk into your skin and your skin feel soooo amazing. I love love love how healthy and moisturised my skin feels when I wake up after wearing this all night ;) My skin looks and feels healthier and jucier, hardly any dry patches and just a good feeling in the morning.
It is deigned for dry and dehydrated skintypes which makes it peeeeeerfect for my skin and which is the main reason I am using this pretty much on a everyday basis, just in thinner layers.
I also love the scent of this - very fresh and fruity, just refreshing



Finally what does the packaging say:
"Overnight mask to quench skin´s thirst.
This overnight mask replenishing mask with nature´s most nourishing nightcaps, Plant Glycerin; Hyaluronic Acid and Apricot Kernel Oil, instantly  quenches compromised skin with deeply satisfying moisture. Avocado Oil and Mango Butters build up a reservoir for tomorrow. And Japanese Seaweed helps prevent future moisture loss. Skin awakens refreshed, replenished, ready to face the day. Twice a week or as desired, gently massage  onto clean skin at bead time. Tissue of excess."

Well what do you think about it? Ever tried?
I read that there are many amazing but also many bad ingredients in there.
That is not too amazing but I never had any problems...and I have very sensitive skin.

Tell me all about your experiences ;)
And have the most amazing weekend =D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD