Welcome 2016 - a new year with new chances


This year I decided to split it up.
My last years review turned out to be pretty negative and sad and I wanted this new year to be as positive as possible =D
and that means I am writing a different post to welcome 2016 so

WELCOME 2016

I cant wait to see what you have planed for me and I hope its only good stuff ;) 
and if not I hope you´ll give me enough strength to fight my way through



Well what do I wish for in this brand new year?
I am not too sure I am not having any new years resolutions at all.
I thought bout it  but in the end I think most of our resolutions get lost after two or three month so what to do?
I decided to do it in a little other way and make new month resolutions ;)
So every month I´ll be doing a month review and a new month resolution :) 
So by the time I am doing my favourites on my YouTube channel I´ll be doing a lifestyle kind of review here on my blog
with resolutions for the new month =D
What do you think? A good plan?
I am just always thinking that it is one of the most important things to do small steps towards a future you are dreaming of. Just step by step and you wont struggle to keep on walking strong without falling over ;) 

In the end of cause I have some resolutions for the year but its actually only things like drinking more, working out more and be healthier.
Just stuff every one is planning for the new year ;)

For january my resolutions are
- stay strong
- be patient
- say yes and be brave to do things which frighten you
- keep calm
- be productive and not lazy ;)

I know its a little bit vague, but I know what is challenging me this month and I am hoping very strong that I can stand by those january resolutions. 

What are your resolutions for this new month?
Or for the new year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD