The Reading Challenge 2016 and a book that´s under 150 pages


Its probably not the best way to start a new challenge with an old book :) hahaha
But I planed to read this book after christmas and I just had time to read it ;)
I could make it my book for the category -A book under 150 pages- though

Its 
The Children´s Hour by Lillian Hellman



Its a play and yes I stick to my plan to just quickly tell you what I think.
The review if from goodreads which is still amazing (pic too ;))

*
This is a serious and adult play about two women who run a school for girls. 
After a malicious youngster starts a rumor about the two women, the rumor soon turns into a scandal. As the young girl comes to understand the power she wields, she sticks by her story, which precipitates tragedy for the women. It is later discovered that the gossip was pure invention, but it is too late. Irreparable damage has been done.
*


Well I am actually not tooooo sure what to say about it ;)
I always think its hard to rate a play
What I loved most about it was to evening when I read it out loud with my sister ;) hahaha
I think I´ll give it a 6.5 out of 10 ;)

Do you know the play? Have you read it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD