The Golden Globes 2016 - My Favourite Looks


Well I know I am a little late with this post, but better late than never isn´t it ;)
I though I quickly throw together my favourite looks from this years Golden Globes
and there are some loooooovely ones

pic source


btw ;) here is a link to the winners and nominees - click here

And now back to the red carpet looks
first my faaaavourite fashion


Rosie Huntington Whiteley in Atelier Versace   &   Kylie Jenner in LaBourjoisie


Jennifer Lawrence in Dior and Chopard jewelry   &   Olivia Palermo in Delpozo


Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton


Zendaya in Marchesa   &   Leslie Mann Monique Lhuillier, Irene Neuwirth jewelry


Lily James in Marchesa and Harry Winston jewelry   &   Sarah Hay Marchesa and Chopard jewelry


Corinna Foxx   &   Eva Green in an Elie Saab Haute Couture dress and Repossi jewelry


Emilia Clarke in Valentino Haute Couture   &   Jaimie Alexander in Genny


Kate Bosworth in Dolce & Gabbana   &   Katy Perry


Cate Blanchett in a Givenchy Haute Couture dress, Tiffany&Co. jewelry and Roger Viver bag


Rooney Mara in Alexander McQueen and Fred Leighton jewelry   &   Malin Ackerman


Lady Gaga in Ateliers Versace, Neil Lane jewelry   &   Kirsten Dunst in Valentino Haute Couture


Melissa Benoist in Monique Lhuillier, Irene Neuwirth jewelry   &   Melissa Mccarthy


Carly Chaikin in Coomi jewelry   &   Julianne Moore in Tom Ford and Chopard jewelry


Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart (in Andrew Gn)  &  Jenna Dawan Tatum in Zuhair Murad Couture


Amber Heard in Gucci   &   Amy Adams in a Atelier Versace dress and Neil Lane jewelry


Jennifer Lopez in Giambatista Valli Haute Couture, harry winston jewelry, Jimmy Choo shoes


Amy Schumer in Atelier Prabal Gurung   &   Joanne Froggatt in Periwinkle Reem Acra


Ben Robson   &   Patrick Stewart


and a few amazing beauty looks


Rosie Huntington Whiteley
I love this amazing glow - her skin looks sooo amazing and I love this look so much
also her hair is always so pretty


Olivia Palermo
Most amazing about this is definitely her hair style - really have to try this asap ;)
Not too sure about the lipstick tho - its amazing but don´t know bout the combination with the dress


Saoirse Ronan
This is such a nice nearly no make up makeup look ;)
I loove it and her hair is so lovely


Emilia Clarke


Olivia Wilde
I love this eyelook sooo much-and its so brave. this smoky eggplant shadow pairs beautifully with the shimmering burgundy and her hair is amazing - I love how loos it looks and soo sexy too


Rooney Mara
Damn how amazing is her hair - this is definitely a new hairstyle to try and I am sure it´ll be a new of my faves. Also I looooove this makeup, everything on point - just perfect


Amber Heard
This look is so lovely
she matched the detailing of her dress with rose-gold sparkling lids and matte berry lips


And those are my favourite looks from this night ;)
Cant wait until the next red carpet looks post - because it´ll be the Academy Awards - yay

;)

Which are your favourites?


fashion pics:
from vogue or variety

beauty pics:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD