GlossyBox January - The New Year New You Edition


Don´t know how to feel whilst writing this post
It is the last GlossyBox review :0 ;)

This years january edition is the 
New Year New You Edition


The content this time was preeetty great ;)
and i thin they were amazing for the theme as long as you can say that ;)



lavera
basis sensitive in shower body milk


Moisture your skin whilst taking a shower the the lavera in shower body milk from the basis sensitive range. Its a rich moisturising and hydration formula containing organic almond milk, protecting and skin nourishing, and shea butter, helping to prevent moisture loss, and it will leave your skin looking and feeling soft, moisturised, hydrated and noticeably fresh and healthy.
Just apply it in the shower and rinse it with warm water. You wont need extra body lotion ;)



JOHN FRIEDA
Luxurious volume - blow dry lotion root booster


This thickens the hair shaft, to boost volume and give fullness on eve the finest hair. It contains a unique heat shield technology that protects the hair from heat styling. This non-sticky spray allows hair to volumise to shining new heights whilst prolonging the health of the hair. Thickens and lifts from the roots for hight rise style. Apply after shampooing and conditioning into towel dry hair. Just spray it onto your hair concentrating on roots, ensuring the undersection and surface are fully covered. Blow dry as usual - best results when blow drying hair upside down ;)
Well...to be hinest...I have not tried it yet...I never have problems with volume and I don´t know what to do with this..but I will let you know for sure and just as in the comments about the results ;)



alessandro
pro white original


If you ever notice a stain from past manicures than this is your product. A special pigment in this polish brightens the nails visually and they will appear bright white and shiny.
I am not wearing a lot of nail polish lately and always use a base coat - especially to prevent any stains - so now idea if this really works, but again as soon as I notice a stain on my nails I will try this and let you know everything about it :)



L´oréal Paris Elvive
Total repair extreme 1 minute miracle treatment


This hair treatment intensively treats extremely dry and damaged hair. The single dose treatment nourishes and repairs your hair and provides softness right to the ends. Apply to hair after conditioner, leave in for 1 minute and rinse out.
Not tried yet but I am so much looking forward to do so ;) Can´t wait until it is february 6th...when all my exams are over and then I will have a loooot of time to treat myself to something like this ;)



Nicka K New York
Airbrush FX Blending Sponge

buy here

Blend your way to a flawlessly fresh face. This super soft sponge effortlessly reach all nooks of the face while smoothly applying and stippling product for a streak-free, radiant finish.
This really is a super soft little sponge ;) I a really not used to apply anything on my face with a sponge... ;) I tried this little sponge to do so and I liked it but I really have to get used to it before I can say anything about it ;) also I´m not having any experiences with other sponges ;)



Benefit Cosmetics
They´re real! Tinted Primer

buy here

Tint, define and prime your lashes. Wear this innovative, mink brown primer alone to give your lashes a feathery, natural look or wear it together with mascara to dramatically boost length and separate for beyond belief lashes. The high-performance gel formula is water resistant and conditions with provitamin B5.
I am already in love with this ;) its actually as great as the website says ;) and my lashes look really nice. I like it on its own and in combination with mascara ;)



Yes and this was my last review and my last glossybox
 ;) it was a nice one to say goodbye to it tho ;)

I hope you liked my little reviews ;)

Have you ever tried one of those products? Which one is your fave?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD