Essie: Chinchilly | a Review


Today: a little review about the

Essie: Chinchilly



I love this color, such an amazing "it fits with simply everything" - colour
a very nice taupe ;) or kind of a dim cool grey/beige/brown with, what appears to me, slight purple undertones.

I love it so much :) its a very nice autumn/winter colour - just very neutral, perfect for every occasion
It looks nice with every colour and it stays on veeeery well - just like every Essie polish I have
its like...a little more exciting nude..you know ;) do you? hahaha

For the picture I applied two coats ;)
 If you are looking for a colour which is neutral, but stunning and sooooo autumnal and wintery - this is the one to go for  ;) 

which is your favourite nail polish for autumn/winter?

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD