Real Techniques - The core collection | a Review


And finally I am writing this review ;)
I actually realised that I still have not written a Zoeva brushes review tho...
coming soon =D promise ;)

But for today its Real Techniques Brushes
This is the core collection by Sam & Nic Chapman containing the
detailer brush + pointed foundation brush + buffing brush + you get them in a panoramic case




This is a set which is loved since a pretty long time. I wanted to try Real Technique brushed pretty long but honestly they aren´t the most bargainous stuff you can get...of cause there are more than worth the money ;)
There are four brushed in this set and my favourite is definitely the buffing brush...man this is a brush to fall for ;) but lets start with the smallest one



Detailer Brush
With this brush you get a precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas
or use it with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
I am not too used to this brush in general...have not used it often enough to say anything special ;)
I honestly think this would also make a good eye brush...even if it is a little stiff and uncomfortable for that



Pointed Foundation Brush
Use it with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
This brush is amazing in any area which is a little harder to treat like around the nose or the eyes
I think its not too easy to use and I am not using it too often, but that is probably only because I am loving the buffing brush so much ;)



Contour Brush
This brush delicately applies highlighter to contour
or create a sheer soft-focus finish
This is a super soft brush which I love. Its so nice and easy to use. Well I am not so much into that whole contouring game but I love it for highlighting and its nice for powdering and blushes and and and just a over all nice brush :)



Buffing brush
Its ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
So I am a huge fan of this brush and of everything it does and you can do with it.
I am not using liquid foundation 90% of the time but I love mineral/powder foundation and this one works great with all three of them. Its amazing and the skin literally looks like skin after buffing your foundation in with this brush ;)



The amazing set comes with a case which you can change into a stand for the brushes if needed ;)

Next to the pure amazingness of the brushed themselves I also LOVE the look of them, so pretty
even if I am never to sure about the two coloured bristles
...those white ends only always look dirty ;) only pretty when new

In the end I can highly recommend this set its not cheep but that for you get amazing bushes and I am always thinking with brushed you get what you pay for


So what are your experiences with those brushes?
Have you tried them or feel different about them
and should I get all the other Real Technique brushes? What to you think? =D
I love the look of bold metal collection ;) Hope I can afford a few of those soon ;)

Check out Sams and Nics Youtube
And buy the brushes on the Real Techniques site or on feelunique.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD