The L´oréal Paris Mega Volume Collagen 24h Black Smoke Mascara | a Review


Wow that title is quite a mouthful ;)
 I´ve been planing to write this review for so long now, because I´ve been loving this Mascara all year now and that means
Yay that is an amazing thing
I am quite picky with my mascaras in general and writing such a excited review means a lot ;)


It has an incredible formula which is enriched with collagen biospheres and has black booster pigments
 to achieve breathtaking individual lash by lash volume


the wand is incredibly good, slightly bent and there are pretty many bristles on and it works very good
...not very good...breathtaking good ;)

one coat

two coats

fully applied + plus lower lashes ;)

oh and btw... I am so rubbish in applying mascara without applying it to my skin too...
I tried to remove most of it...but there are a few spots left...SORRY
also it looks better in real life...so it seams like I am rubbish in taking pictures too ;)

Its not super easy to apply properly but I love the look and the mate black so much :)
very pretty I think ;)

Have you tried this mascara? What do you think?
Which is you favourite mascara?

 ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD