An autumnal FOTD - featuring ♥ Tanya Burr Cosmetics ♥


Hello everyone :)
Well this post was supposed to go up yesterday...but my internet decided...again...to just stop working at all
Like I say in my Tanya Burr Cosmetics Review...here is a little face of the day I created with all the amazing products I´ve got from Tanya
...if you have not seen it yet - here is my video about it


Face:

Bare Minerals Original SPF15 foundation in N20 medium beige
Maybelline The Eraser eye perfect & cover concealer in light
Manhattan 2 in 1 perfect teint powder & make up in 20 peach
Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzing powder in 51
Sleek Blush by 3 lace in Guipure


Eyes

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Hollywood Palette
nude delight as a base all over the lid and as a highlight on the brow bone
gold coin all aver the lid, under the eye and in the inner corner
enchantment in the outer corner
bookwork in the crease and under the eye
L´oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision in black
Stila smudge stick waterproof eye liner
Tanya Burr Cosmetics everyday fluter eye lashes 
Maybelline Lash sensational mascara


Brows:
model co. more-brows in medium/dark
Maybelline the nudes


not quite sure what happened to my brow there :) hahaha


Lips

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss in Picnic in the Park (below) and Lunch Date (above)



Brushes
all Zoeva: 102, 127, 106, 231, 234, 227, 230, 322


ya :) what do you think?
I am loving every single product. After doing my make up for this look, I literally wanted to take it off ad do it again and again and again...because its so much fun working with these products ;)

Which one is your favourite product?
and I am so excited to see your creations with this palette :)
Have a lovely day you wonderful people :)

♥♥♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD