GlossyBox June - The Maritim Edition


A new GlossyBox, a new Edition.
And it is the "Maritim-Edition" and I like it :) and I think the products are a pretty good collection for this theme.



lavera
basis sensitive creme shower gel

This vegan shower gel purifies your skin gentle and nourishes it with plant compounds of calendula  and soyaoil. Your skin gets moisturised on a natural base.
I am not sure whether I like it or not. Especially the scent. It is a very fresh lemony smell but kind of artificial and I am not the biggest fan of it, but the gel leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised and I think I like it.


Catherine Nail Collection
Nailpolish "Maritim-Chic"


This nail polish is a GlossyBox exclusive :) 
This is an amazing colour with quite good staying power and a nice golden-ish shimmer. I like it, but its not something too special I think, just a red nail polish ;) but a nice one :)


etre belle cosmetics
Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturising gel


Especially smoothing moisturising gel, free of fat tightening and reviving the skin. The skin elasticity will be improved considerably. Apply the gel in the morning and evening, in case of dry skin everyday as base for the normal care.
This is amazing. It leaves my skin super moisturised and feeling nice and it moisturises even my skin for a longer time ;) Keep your eyes open for a review ;)


Aussie
Miracle beach waves spray

If you love that fresh-off-the-beach look you wouln´t have a problem with this Miracle Beach Waves Spray from Aussie. It will give you a matt, textured, tousled style for hair that looks like it´s straight off the beach and been surfing on a sea-breeze. I like it so far, but I have not used it enough to say something about it. So far I like how it smells and that it makes you hair look nice :)


 Fresh Line Organic Cosmetics from Greece
Rejuvenating&Uplifting Spa Elixirs
Poseidon Body Splash



This is a rejuvenating body splash that uplifts body and mind. It has herbaceous aroma that derives from lavender in combination with the refreshing top notes of bergamot and lemon and the warm base notes of cedarwood. It is enriched with stimulating and toning botanical ingredients like rosemary, ginger and fennel and leaves the skin refreshed and wonderfully fragranced.
Essential oils of bergamot, fennel, cedarwood, ginger, spearmint and extracts of rosemary, lavender and lemon. 94,9 % natural. 
Use: Spray all over the body. Avoid eye contact. For external use only
I have not used it too often yet. I´ll tell you what I think about it as soon as I know more ;)

Well and thats is again :)
I liked this box pretty much, but its not my favourite one ;) The products match the theme pretty good I think and I like them and I will definitely use them all 


Well and thats is again :)
I liked this box pretty much, but its not my favourite one ;) The products match the theme pretty good I think and I like them and I will definitely use them all .
Leave a comment on any experiences or thoughts about these products!!!
I really want to know what you think about them :)
And have a nice week....don´t melt in this incredible heat ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD