The Met Gala 2015 - Part 2


And here comes Part 2
Did you like the first one :) or haven´t you seen it yet? click here

The beautiful Ladies wore soo many different colours, but I´ll start with some

Red dresses



Gong Li in Roberto Cavalli
the back of her dress is incredible :) I love it ;)


Jennifer Lopez in Atelier Versace
Its J.Lo what have you expected? ;) she looks amazing and that dress is a dream...not the biggest fan of her hair, but never the less I like this look


Sienna Miller in Thakoon
a very special look and a very pretty one :) I love this look


Poppy Delevingne in Marchesa
this dress is pure spring ;) I love her look and that dress, such an amazing colour


Vanessa Hudgens in H&M


Jessica Hart in Valentino    &    Bee Shaffer in Alexander McQueen



Amal Clooney in Maison Margiela    &   Karolina Kurkova Tommy Hilfiger


Helen Mirren in Dolce&Gabbana

and the other colours


 


Rihanna in Guo Pei

Her look is probably the most loved and most talked about one and yes I do understand why ;)
She looks stunning :) even if I am not too sure about that headpiece



Lily Collins in Chanel
An absolutely amazing and adorable look and I love it, she looks soo pretty


Tabitha Simmons, Bianca Brandolini D'Adda, Coco Brandolini in Dolce & Gabbana


Chloe Sevigny in J.W.Anderson
I love this dress, it is very pretty...not too sure about her hair though


Lily Aldridge in Carolina Herrara
Lovely dress and amazing look and I love her lipstick in combination with the dress


Emily Blunt in Prada       &       Emily Ratajkowski


Ivanka Trump Prabal Gurung    &    Wendi Murdoch in Oscar de la Renta
I LOVE those two dresses, such amazing colours


Kendall Jenner    &    Keri Russell in Altuzarra


Ya, those are my faves...I know...I like nearly every look, pretty much every single one ;) 
Well never the less I tried to narrow it down a little ;) 
Which on is you favourite look?

for some more infos and pics click here or here
pictures are from here or easily found via google

I hope you have lovely plans for this new week and I hope you all are very well :)

♥  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD