The Met Gala 2015 - Part 1


The Gala was an amazing event as it is very year and I loved all the amazing and imaginative dresses.
I thought since you all liked my Oscar Series I will continue it with my favourite red carpet looks from the Met Gala ;)

This gala and exhibition is an annual event at the Metropolitan Museum of Art´s Anna Wintour Costume Center and it is planned for a pretty long time. Every year they have a different theme and this year it was: "China: Through the Looking Glass". It was/is a collaboration between the Cosume Institute and the Metropolitan Museum´s Department of Asian Art. Silas Chou hostet the gala on May 4th together with Jennifer Lawrence, Gong Li, Marissa Mayer, Wendi Murdoch and Anna Wintour serving as co chairs.

There are just too many amazing looks to not share them with you ;)
Since there are sooo many of them I decided to split it in two posts :) I hope it is okay for you

First all those amazing Black and White dresses


Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy Haute Couture
She looks absolutely lovely and I like the dress :) very nice but not my favourite


Bella Hadid in Topshop
A very nice look, even if I am not too convinced about the bottom part of the dress, but I love her hair and make up


Cara Delevingne in Stella McCartney
Again she has the most special look. I LOVE the idea with the floral painting on her skin and the look is perfect. I have nothing to say against it.


Caroline Trentini in Atelier Versace
a stunning dress and absolutely my taste at the moment: high neck - low back ;)


Janelle Monae in H&M
Well that is something special, I like it even if she looks a little like a fashionista-Jedi




Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
Absolutely in Love with this look. She always gets me with her outfits. Amazing dress, stunning face and great hair, so relaxed. Well done :) 



Kim Kardashian West in Roberto Cavalli
What should I say about this look. Its so Kim...but not my fave actually, but she looks nice and the dress is of cause stunning.


Lady Gaga in Balenciaga


Sarah Jessica Parker in a H&M dress and Jennifer Fisher jewelry, Philip Treacy Custom haeddress
This is probably the accessory which caught most eyes and so many are talking about it :)


Solange Knowles in Giles Deacon
This is an amazing look and probably an uncomfortable one ;) but never the less... this dress is something different and she wears is like I would wear by PJs ;)


Selena Gomez in Vera Wang
She looks like an asian china doll. Absolutely ma favourite hair accessory.


Ziyi Shang        &       Miranda Kerr


Mary-Kate in Vintage Dior and Ashley Olsen in John Galliano
 & Carey Mulligan in Balenciaga

and Cream and Gold


Beyonce in Givenchy
Well, ya it is stunning and I love it somehow...but its a little too naked for me, especially on the left pic. But she can wear it and she rocks it :) Oh and I love her hair


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Atelier Versace
Amazing, Overwhelming. So beautiful. A stunning dress and a matching makeup and hair look.


Lizzy Caplan in Donna Karan Atelier           &            Sofia Vergara in Marchesa

Have I missed your favourite look within these colours?
Next up are all the colourful beauties :) I hope you´ll like it ;)
Oh and I hope I wrote every name the right way - let me know and I´ll correct it asap ;)

♥  

for some more infos and pics click here or here
pictures are from here or easily found via google

Have a super nice day everybody :) enjoy life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD