May Favourites


I know...I am writing this every month, but every month again I cant believe that it is over again and that makes me think a lot and it makes me want to enjoy the time more
The last few weeks I have been controlled by anxious feelings about life and uni and I really had to fight to carry on.


next to fighting this month was a wonderful one, with my amazing days and nights and many precious memories :) and I had a few...really just a few faves I´d like to share with you


Beauty & Pampering
  • Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy in combination with Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Chic: really lovely :) the lipgloss is a little lighter than velvet teddy but it fits perfectly ;)
  • Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter Matte in 025 Cheeky Girl (pic below ;) ): its a neony bright red or really dark coral colour...a little lighter than in the pic below and I love the ma finish :)
  • Tigi S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer: I honestly think that I can´t live without this anymore. It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy and if you have curly and slightly frizzy hair like mine you will definitely love it :)
  • SkinBio apricot and aloe vera 24h fluid for sensitive skin: I´ve started to use this at the end of april I think and since then my skin feels sooo nice every morning. I think I should probably add an other and a little richer moisturiser, since this is just a fluid, which is amazing, but I don´t know if it is enough for my always so demanding skin

Fashion
  • necklace (pic) is simple, minimalistic and still an amazing one ;) I have two of them sometimes I wear one and sometimes both
  • sunnies from the picture above ;) I totally love these and wear them everyday...sometimes without sun ;)
  • oh and the top I am wearing in the pic (Forever 21)...I know you barely can see it but I cant stop wearing it and I am really regretting that I haven´t bought five of it  ;)
  • still everything rose-gold...can´t get enough from that

Movies & Series
  • Orphan Black: Man I LOVE this series, thanks so Tanya Burr I started to watch it :)
  • American Horror Story: I wanted to watch it for so long, but I always missed it ;) since I have Netflix now I finally can watch it ;)

people, random stuff and dainties
  • if you follow my blog for a longer time you might know that I have a tattoo on my back, a phoenix :) and now I really want a second one and I love to browse through pinterest for some inspiration ;) 

Thats it :) What have you been loving in may? 
I hope you still like my favourites posts...maybe the next monthly favourites will be a youtube video...I know there are thousands and thousands of girls out there making these videos but I am having fun making them too and that is why I´ll try it too :)

Leave a comment, tell me what you think and what you loved in may
and have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

♥♥♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD