Kueshi - The Pure and Clean revitalising face toner | a Review


I am totally on a review writing vibe ;) and I am totally obsessed with reading them lately.
After I loved my Kueshi toner so much and have nearly emptied it by now I thought I´d write a review and give you a good, experienced sight into this product.
 I am using the toner twice a day - every morning and  evening and it makes my skin feel so nice and fresh.


It is a toner and kind of a cleanser for me. In the evening I use it to take my make up of before using my cleanser and a little bit after it, before my moisturiser (since the skin takes all the good ingredients of moisturisers better when its a little wet) and I love how cool it feels on the eyes when I put a cotton-pad with the toner onto them :)
In the morning  I use it as my preferred cleanser, especially when I don´t have too much time for a too long routine ;) It leaves my skin feeling awake, fresh and smooth and I feel better after using, every time :) I also like the packaging and its bright pink colour ;) very girly and I adore its scent.
It smells sooooo nice and has the most amazing ingredients. Aloe Vera, Camomille and Calendula and it works completely without parabens.
"It moisturises and rebalances the skin providing a sense of freshness and softness around the face. It combines natural moisturisers that soothe the skin, leaving it feeling comfortable, fresh and healthy...perfectly clean."

I never heard of the brand before I´ve got this product via GlossyBox and I can´t say how famous it it...even if i think it isn´t the best known. But I think, after I visited their site, that I would love to try more of their products, they all look very nice :)
visit the Kueshi webpage here
It´s pretty hard to find if you want to buy it online, but I found it on amazon and ebay 
(but both sold out).

Have you ever tried a product from Kueshi or maybe this toner? What do you think?

♥♥♥

I hope you all will have a wonderful weekend ;) 
I can't wait for mine to begin :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD