GlossyBox April - The I believe in Spring Edition


And again I am a little late for this review :(
but you will excuse me ;) studying needs too much time :)

Again the Box was in a special theme -
The I believe in spring Edition
which came in this special minty coloured box instead of the black one




Color Club
Nail Laquer in Blush Crush


This Nail Lacquer is part of the Color Club Shift into neutral collection. Blush Crush is a sheer peach nail polish which is easily applied with its small flat brush. None of Color club´s nail colours are tested on animals.
If you are out and about to find the perfect nude, I think this could be a pretty good option. It could be very pretty for a frensh manicure ;)
I really like this lacquer it stays on your nails for a long time without any chipping and it looks so pretty. The formular of this polish is a little thicker and a little gel like, but its easy to apply and it gives a nice sheer coverage with two coats.


Make Up Store
Eyedust in India


This eye dust is a loose pigment fused with shimmering mica. With strong lightweight pigments that blend smoothly and effortlessly. Suitable for use on the eyes, face and body. As with all eye dusts, an eye shadow base or primer is recommended and makes it stay on longer.
You can apply it either with a dry brush for a more natural look or with a wet one for a more dramatic one.
I mean, ya, I like it, it looks nice and if you swatch it it looks fabulous, but when on earth should I wear an dark green eye shadow? ;)


Eau Thermale Avène
Gentle shower gel

The Avène Gentle shower gel leaves the skin soft and supple. Its rich texture has been enriched with moisturising and lipid balancing agents to prevent skin dryness without parabens.
Its official launch is in june and that means this is a exclusive pre-launch ;) woop woop
I love how it feels on the skin even if I am not too keen on the smell.


Naked Lips
Superfruits - Organic Lip balm


Naked Lips are pure and organic lip balms with ECO-certified ingredients. Naked Lips Organic Lip balm consists of eight different flavors pomegranate, coconut, natural peppermint, sea buckthorn, superfruits, supergreens and gingerbread.
The content in the products are among the absolute purest on the market and carefully selected for the effective ingredients. Naked Lips formula is 100% biodegradable and the packaging is recyclable.  The line contains no parabens, paraffin, lanolin, palm oil or sulphites. The concept behind Naked Lips is about offering a lip balm that is basically so pure that you can eat it.
Well is not too easy to say something about this lip balm...I haven´t used long enough to say something about it. It smells a little too strong for my taste, but not bad :)


Tony&Guy

Prep Heat Protection Mist

The Mist helps to protect against damage and breakage caused from heat styling and conditions your hair for a softer, smoother finish.
Just spray evenly over damp hair and comb through before heat styling. Top up in-between blow drying and straightening by spritzing over dry hair. To complete your look and define your style, choose from one of for styling collections.
It smells like every Tony&Guy product and I think it is pretty good...I have not used it often enough to say anything about it ;)


Yes, that was it :) I liked most of the products, even if I am not too sure that they all fit to the spring theme, but its a nice collection :)
Do you have any experiences with on of these products? Let me know :)

♥  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD