March is here and with it spring. It took really long for me to write this...it actually was pretty hard for me to remember all my last month favourite things
I woke up many mornings the last month and everything inside of me just wanted to stay in bed. Not in the sense of laziness or being tired just in a "stay somewhere where nothing bad can happen" way. IN this time I actually struggled and I coped with myself to get up...I made it every morning, but this steels time and energy and I need those for other things. That is why I picked this inspiration for this new month and for myself.
natural & festive
- SPRING - finally you are here :)
- daffodils ... and of cause all the others ;)
- the warmth of the sun on my face, when the air is still cold, but can forget about the cold because of this warm feeling
- Mac Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in "Bold Brunette": I bought it last year and loved it, then I totally forgot about it after I started using powder to fill in my brows and loved it do much and now I am completely back into this product ;) it´s not too easy to use but you get used to use it very quickly
- Stila "in the light" eye shadow palette: I don´t have this very long but I instantly fell in love with it <3 the colours are just breathtaking and it is such amazing quality :) love it and this eye pencil in it is so amazing too
- Tanya Burr Lipgloss in "I Found Nemo": This such a perfect everyday shade, visible but very subtle
- L´Oréal Mega Volume Collagene 24h Black Smoke Mascara: Maybe I put my head above the parapet, but I would say this is the best mascara ever! At least the best I´ve ever used
- L´Oréal le teint Perfect Match in rose vanilla: I have this foundation for a few month now and I used it very rarely now and then, but until now I never actually preferred it to others. I always have a little problem with the skin around my nose, because it is soo very dry and it doesn´t like foundation at all, but with this on it works really well :)
- the score from the film "The Theory of Everything" I really cant stop listening to it
- The Kooks - Konk
films & TV shows
- Doctor Who -I think I´ve watched every season twice, but last month I started with the first one again and I still like it...even though I know nearly every episode
- started to watch Supernatural again...from the first Episode till the latest...I actually don´t know if they are still making this show? Any experts who can tell me if there are new seasons coming?
people, random stuff and dainties
- Mangos!!! : That is all I have to say ;)
- for games: Cities: Skylines
- Gronkh ;) he is a german youtuber who makes lets pays and he is sooo hilarious all the time and I enjoy watching his videos sooo much, even if am not soo much into many of the games he plays. I love watching them before I fall asleep, love his voice ;)
- those two guys :)
What did you love last month?
♥ ♥ ♥