LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask | A Review


This mask I probably one of the best known and I think the one with most reviews ;)
Never the less I decided to do one myself :) 
And here it comes my review of the Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask from LUSH.



"A Blueberry-packed maintenance mask. Prevent disasters by taking regular care of your skin with our deep-cleansing, nutrient-rich blueberry mask. The little blue bulbs are packed with vitamins, and blended into calamine, rose absolute and chamomile blue oil to soothe redness, irritation and cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. This one is wonderfully soothing on sensitive skin. Treat your face to Catastrophe Cosmetic as often as you an to keep your skin looking its best."

The packaging says: 
"Blueberries rich in beneficial anti-oxidants and full of vitamins and minerals to reduce inflammation and have an antiseptic effect. Soothing chamomile, Irish moss and the gentle cleansing action of calamine to save the day. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five to ten minutes, then rinse away with warm water. Keep chilled."




Its been a while since I made my first experiences with this this fantastic mask.
I don´t know how many times I used it, but this tiny pot gives you a lot of masks.
I think I have been using it for four  or five weeks...a little longer then the packaging says...this expires really quickly, but it is a sign for its fresh ingredients, which makes it very acceptable for me ;) I was worried if I could finish it in this time since I am not using face masks too often but it was winter and I took a lot of baths and that made it easier cause I LOVE a good bubble bath and its even better with a good face mask ;)

From the first opening on I loved the smell of it, just like blueberries ♡ and the scent is one of the most important things about a face mask, because it can do the best to your skin, but if you hate the smell you can not put in on your face ;)
An other thing I love about this is that it, because of the fact that you have to keep it chilled, it feels soo nice and cool on the skin. Its soo refreshing.
And I like it because it starts to crumble after about 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the layer and that makes its soo easy to take it off, just use a little warm water and its gone without any rubbing :) 
It leaves your skin soo soft and calmed. I don´t really have problems with huge break outs or too many spots, but never the less it cleans so nicely and makes your skin feel soo pleasant and refreshed.
One point I have to mention about it is that, for me personally, it dried my skin a little, even if it says that it is moisturising, but my skin is unbelievably sensible, especially on my cheeks and that is a possible the reason ;) If your skin is different then you are fine :)

If you ask me then I would recommend it, of cause its not for nothing that you find reviews since 2009 or earlier. I am not actually in a rush to repurchase it, but its more because I want to try many others then it is because I don´t like it ;)
It is definitely worth a try :)

I just loved this pic..found it somewhere on google


Have you tried this mask yet or any others from the LUSH fresh face masks?
Any experiences?
Leave a comment on which mask is your favourite one :) I want to know your opinion!
Have an amazing time and take care 

♥  

Comments

  1. I'm now not positive the place you're getting your information, but good topic.

    I must spend a while studying more or working
    out more. Thank you for magnificent information I was in search of this information for my mission.

    My blog - italian learning software

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had
    written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers?

    I'd really appreciate it.

    Here is my web blog ... read music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) thank you so much, its soo nice to read so lovely comments ;)
      I am pretty new to this whole blogging thing too, but what I learned so far is that the most important thing is that you have fun writing it!!! I am writing about things I am enjoying and I hope everyone reading my posts can feel it :D
      Oh and be patient with your readers and yourself and keep on going even if you have to write for month ´til the first comments appear ;)
      No pressure :)
      I hope this is helpful for you ;) and I hope you keep on enjoying my blog

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD