The Golden Globes 2015


Well I know it´s been a while since the Golden Globes took place,
but I did a little research and I loved to looks so much I just could not, not share a few pictures with you...well I say a few...actually preetty many ;)
I have the feeling that I make it really easy for me to write this blog by only sharing pictures of the red carpet, but as I said I loved the dresses and I love to read blogs about the Award seasons best looks so I´ll keep doing my thing ;)
Again not in a particular order and again I found all pictures via google or on the official Golden Globes page.



I´ll start with the white ones
White is actually the favourite colour on the red carpets this year...I think



Emily Blunt in Michael Kors
I am totally in love with her greek godess dress and the whole look. Her hair is totally cute, the godess braids and her make up look, the hazy bronze eyes, aaamazing :)
The only thing I am not too sure about is her jewelry...especially the earrings. I like them...but some how they are not too fitting with the rest of the look.




Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead
Its probably only because I am totally obsessed with everything highnecked and backless, but I love this look soo much, I can´t even say how much.
Everything from head to toe just perfect ;) Her hair and make up is soo ladylike, its marvelous :)




Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klein
Amazing dress, amazing hair and amazing Make up. Well done Reese ;)




Rosamund Pike in Vera Wang Collection


next up are some BLACK and METALLICS :)




Emma Stone in Lanvin
Well this is one sophisticated look and I LOVE it! Everything about it :)
Only one thing...her eye make up is not necessarily my favourite part of the look especially in the close ups.



Julianne Moore in Givenchy Haute Couture 
This look is absolutely overwhelming I love it and I think I like it much more than her look at the oscars. Maybe the eye make up is a little too strong and dark for my taste but again high necked and again I love it :)



Dakota Johnson in Chanel Couture



Jessica Chastain in Atelier Versace
A gorgeous look and i love the dress so much especially together with the sexy smoked-out gray/brown eyeshadow and smooth waves.


BLUE


Amy Adams in Versace




Felicity Jones in Christian Dior
I know many said not so nice things about this look :( but I absolutely LOVE it. Yes maybe its not the most revolutionary look and yes no risks taken here, but look at all the perfect matching details. The small buttons down the back and again high necked, I only can say that I love everything about this look.


RED & OTHERS



Heidi Klum in Atelier Versace
She looks amazing as always. The perfect look with her smooth waves, a wonderful dress and the matching make up and I love her minimal jewelry. Okay one thing I just must say! She is soo skinny, I don´t know if I like it.





Taylor Schilling in Ralph Lauren



Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Carolina Herrera



Naomi Watts in Gucci



Sienna Miller in Miu Miu



Kate Beckinsale in Elie Saab
I love this absolutely stunning an beautiful dress :) and how she combined it with this high bun and halos of golden eyeshadow. Everything just perfect, only one thing I am not too sure about are the earrings, cant decide if the are maybe a little too much




Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
Beautiful as always and perfect from head to toe, even if this dress is probably not my favourite one




Lupita-Nyong in Giambattista Valli
I love this dress :) it´s pure spring and Lupita looks soo amazing, fresh and just like a beautiful doll



if you are nosy and interested in who won and who was nominated click here
I hope you are not bored by my pic collections ;) but I just had to share these looks with you I love them all so much and I think they are very inspiring :)

have y wonderful week beauts



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD