Hair and Face of a day


Welcome back :)
I am so happy being back myself. I missed writing my little posts so much and totally forgot how much fun it actually is ;)




Face:
L´oréal le teint Perfect Match in rose vanilla
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 002 pink blossom 
Bourjois Délíce de Poudre Bronzing Powder in 51 
Sleek Blush By 3 Pumpkin - colour squash
Kryolan Highlighter in Cashmere
Zoeva Brushes: 142, 110, 106, 127

Eyes:
Stila in the light eye shadow palette - colours:
bare all over the lid as a base colour
bubbly in the inner corner of the eye
kitten in the middle of the lid
luster in the outer corner of the eye
gilded gold and luster in the crease
Maybelline Master Graphic eyeliner
L´oréal Mega Volume Collagene 24h Black Smoke Mascara
Zoeva Brushes: 228, 230




Brows:
UD Naked2 Palette Colour: Tease
Mac Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Bold Brunette
Zoeva Brush: 317

Lips:
Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter Color+Balm+Shine in 011 Feeling Feline


do you like it?
It is a pretty neutral look, not to dark but a little more definition
it is one of my everyday looks and one you can pimp up very easily ;)
and I love the lip colour its soooo springlike, lovely :) 

my hair is actually a regular milk-maid braid ;) and a few curls



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD