February Favourites


Unfortunately, this month, my favourites are even less than last months.
Don´t know why...well I had muuuch to do for uni and February is actually shorter ;) which means less time to try things :)


 a little monthly inspiration :) (source)


natural and festive
  • the first signs of spring 
  • the days start earlier and end later...what I mean is that the sun enlightens my day earlier in the morning and stays longer in the evenings

beauty and pampering
  • So Susan Cosmetics concealer quad
  • Essie Nail Polishes in Wicked (amazing dark, very dark red, perfect for winter ;) ) and Mint Candy Apple (to my mind a all year through perfect colour)
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Tutti Fruiti

music
  • the Disney piano collection by Hirohashi Makiko - to the music
  • "Ride to you" by Béla Fleck and Abigail Washburn
  • David Gray with "Back in the World" click here
  • "Glory" from the film "Selma" (listen to it here)
  • I am totally back into classical music and most of the time I am listening to it on Spotify
movies and TV shows
  • Warm Bodies
  • The Theory of Everything - this is one amazing film and I cried all the time.
  • Torchwood

people, random stuff and dainties

  • its funny how easy one thing can change your life completely: The Breville Active Blend Smoothie Maker - man, I love this little kitchen gadget
  • http://www.trytheworld.com/  I read about this website somewhere...I don´t remember...but I love the idea so much

and this is it :( really not much but I didn´t want to miss last months favourites completely ;)
I hope you liked and enjoyed it
tell me your favourites in february :)

♥  

Comments

  1. This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    Here is my homepage - Free Music Downloads - Freemusicdownloadsb.Com -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD