The Oscars Part 4

Part 4 and finally the most exciting part :)
The red carpet arrivals and all the exciting looks and amazing dresses
again just a little collection, sorry again if I missed your fav´ but I chose my personal favourites
just tell me those I missed and which you like the most :)


I looved all the dresses so much, the hollywood ladies excelled themselves ;)




Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph&Russo


Scarlett Johnson in Versace


Rita Ora in Marchesa couture


Zoe Saldana in Atelier Versace


Emma Stone in Elie Saab couture


Felicity Jones in Alexander McQueen


Cate Blanchett in John Galliano



Jennifer Lopez in Elie Saab Couture


Jennifer Aniston in Versace


Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford


Rosamund Pike in Givenchy

 

Patricia Arquette in Rosetta Getty

I hope you liked my choices :) 
for more pictures, informations and all the nosiness click herehere and here 
and for insiders insta-& twitpics click here

♥  

I found all the pictures on google again :)

Comments

  1. Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot
    and never seem to get nearly anything done.


    Here is my web-site :: free minecraft games

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD