Oscars 2015 - Part 2

The Academy Awards are nearly here 
and I thought after my dress collection yesterday I want to assemble a few amazing looks too :)
Here they come...and sorry again if I miss your favourite look ever ;) 
let me know which one I´ve forgotten



Amy Adams


Jennifer Garner


Jessica Alba


Angelina Jolie


Anne Hathaway          &         Emmy Rossum


Jennifer Lopez


Cate Blanchett


Emma Watson


Jennifer Lawrence          &         Natalie Portman


Charlize Theron        &            Penelope Cruz


Anne Hathaway and Audrey Hepburn
I loved this picture so much...I just could not exclude it :)

Which one is your favourite look?
I can´t wait to see this years looks :) All the pretty dresses and ladies
I´ll see you tomorrow with my favourite 2015 Academy Awards dresses and faces and with all the winners :)
I hope you had a fabulous weekend and that the next week will be wonderful :)

♥  

all pictures found on google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD