Oh January...you´ve been over soo fast... I can´t believe it...honestly.
I mean, it feels like yesterday that I wrote my December favourites and that I can´t believe how fast christmas was over
Sometimes I realize that time flies by soo fast and that I should really enjoy the time more and do more of all the stuff that makes me happy :)
Well this month was really nothing special at all. I have the feeling that january it never too special. I had many amazing days and nights, a few things which made me very happy, but also I am still struggling with the same things even if that problems move in the right direction and I can see light at the end of the tunnel :)
How was your first month of 2015? And how are your resolutions? Are they going nicely?
I don´t know actually...I am doing more for my body and health actually :) But the others are not looking so bright though...well I will change that in this brand new february :)
I had not too much new things in january, but there are a few and now you know them too ;)
Love the idea from the fabulous Louise from SprinkleofGlitter...I love her Monivational Mondays ;) they are actually a January Fave too ;)
maybe I´ll do something like it more often...and I hope you don´t mind Louise ;)
natural and festive
- carnival starts now and I...well I am not so much of a clown lover...they are pretty creepy if you ask me, but I love a good disguise...it´s actually like a second Halloween without the scariness and the monsters :)
- I still love the cold weather...well I hate freezing, obviously, but I love snuggling and cuddling with a cosy planked and a hot chocolate and watching an amazing film and having a good reason for staying at home and have a cosy day with my love on the couch
- do I really need to mention the snow?
beauty and pampering
- Lush "Breath of fresh air" toner water - I love this, a refreshment in a bottle and with mineral-rich carrageenan seaweed extract and rose absolute it smells delicious and spicy. It is so refreshing during the day...I especially love it after a long night in the morning or during the day when ever I feel a little tired or down I´ll spray a little in my hand and dab it on my face ♥ I tried to spray it directly on my face, but actually it feels really strange ;)
- Zoeva brushes! I know you know them. And I know you want them. Go and by them ;) They make making up even more fun!
- Tanya Burr Lashes...they are so pretty and look literally like natural lashes...well if you are good in applying false lashes...I´m not. It´s always the biggest and hardest task in make up, but I can´t resist wearing them. There you see Tanya it´s your fault ;)
- Mac Lipstick in "Velvet Teddy" - A very pretty browny nude colour with a matte finish :) very pretty and perfect for a every day or a go to work look
- Revlon Super lusterous Lipstick in "Cherries in the snow" - love this berry red colour :) just perfect for this time of the year ;)
- Christina Perri - Human
- Taylor Swift - Shake it off
movies and TV shows
- Mozart in the Jungle - I hope so much they are going to continue this show
- Once upon a time...I am sure you all know it ;) and I know I don´t have to say anything about it
- I rediscovered "The Nanny" :) I know either you love it or you hate it. I just know that I watched it everyday when I was a child and that I loooooved it :) and yes I still do
people, random stuff and dainties
- my absolute favourite pinboard on pinterest is this one with so many amazing photographs of people all over the world...can´t stop clicking it and being inspired by those pictures....and getting a massive wanderlust
- Monoqi - man I love this webpage :) amazing stuff ther: clothing, homewear, designitems and everything just incredible ♥
- the hot chocolate recipe from Jamie Oliver´s newest book -Comfort Food- this is just incredible
like I said not very much ;)
and sorry for the lack of pictures :( I waited as long as possible for some time to take a few picture, but I don´t want to wait until february is over ;)
enjoy your february and ... Do you have any exciting plans?
♥ ♥ ♥