Glossy Box - Vallentines Edition

The LOVE edition






Kueshi
Revitalising face toner

This smells sooo good and has amazing ingredients with aloe vera, camomille and calendula and without paraben. It is amazing, very very good :) I love it!
This revitalizing face toner moisturises and re-balances your skin, providing a sensation of freshness and softness with optimal results. Thanks to a combination of moisturisers and natural ingredients, the formula restores perfect balance to the skin. It controls shine in oily-prone areas and softens dry areas, leaving the skin feeling comfortable. It promises to make your skin fresh, healthy and perfectly clean by applying it to your cleansed face with a cotton pad twice a day.


Marsk
Mineral Eyeshadow in you´re toast


Well this is the third time I´ve received a product by Marsk and yes I liked them all...and I still do ;)
And I love the colour of this eyeshadow again it is really pretty and sparkly, but I think you can make it work for everyday life :)
This mineral eyeshadow is 100% natural, mineral based loose powder that is strictly cruelty free . Featuring a creamy texture, this highly pigmented powder is easily blendable and offers the ability to create depth and intensity around the eye.


Roayl Apothic
Tinities in coral


I still love the packaging of Royal Apothic so cute, vintagy
This lip balm smells really good...well if you like coco nut ;) 
It pampers and soothes the lips with valuable ingredients like grape seed oil, argan oil, sweet almond oil and shea butter. The lip balm adds a hint of colour and moisturises them with botanic extracts.
Well the colour is really just a hint but I love how it feels on the lips and how my lips feel with this balm on :) And how could you not love this little jar with the rose gold lid ;)


Aldo Vandini
Nourishing hand cream - Comfort

This handcream has a nourishing formula with macadamia oil and it pampers dry, stressed hands for intense moisture. You get supple and soft hands, which feel rejuvenated and together with the scent of Tahiti vanilla it is just gorgeous.
And yes it is :) it smells amazing, really good. ONly one down side which is really just a thing for me...it needs a little to long to sink in...and I hate it if it needs any longer than five seconds ;) but my handy feel good and soft and smell amazing :) that means I love it.


Salvatore Ferragamo
Body lotion Signorina

This lotion is luxurious and rich in texture that moisturises the skin with the scent of the perfume Signorina, which is the celebration of chic girls with a sophisticated, subtly cheeky and fresh scent signature with a elegant and all italian style. The bright fizzy note of current spiced by fresh pink pepper brings their joyful, cheeky character to the natural green notes. A creative floral heart is the result of the fusion of fresh jasmine, peony and the chic femininity of rose. The airy creamy texture of pannacotta (which I honestly cant see;) ) together with soft musk and intruding woody patchouli  notes offer a distinctive Italian elegance and an unexpected addictiveness.
Well this is how they describe this lotion/perfume...and yes I like it :) ...theres is a little something which disturbs me and I think it is the pink pepper, cause all the time I smell something with pink pepper in the scent it isn´t my favourite. Plus I think it smells a little too strong for a body lotion at first...after some time it is better...well yes ;) All in all it is lovely and I do like it.



Well this is it beauts
Have you ever tried one of those products?
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a lovely Valentines day :)

♥  
With lots of love 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD