FOTD of Carnival

Welcome to Carnival :)
I´ve never been to the carnival of Venice...I think I´d like to, but with all those thousands and thousands of people...I think it wont be so funny :( 
Well...back to the topic ;)
Like I said in my January Favourites I love Carnival as a little second Halloween ;)
Its always fun to disguise and I love to see all the others on a funny Carnival party


Those of you how follow my Twitter or Instagram may have seen a picture of my last weeks disguise. I loved it soo much that I just have to make a Blogpost about it :) and those of you how are interested in the products I´ve used can read all about it here


Face

  • L´oréal  triple active multi-protection moisturiser...with all those Make up on your skin it will be sooo happy with extra hydration
  • just a little Rimmel Wake Me up foundation in
  • white make up by some carnival make up producer




Eyes
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Eyeshadows:
yellow/golden: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - colour Half Baked, Sleek Storm-Palette,  Sleek Vintage Romance-Palette and Marsk Mineral eyeshadow in rich list
orange:Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin - colour Lantern
orangy-pink: Sleek Storm Palette
red: Sleek Blush by 3 in pumpkin - colour P Pie
purple: Sleek Vintage Romance Palette - colour Honeymoon in Hollywood, Bliss in Barcelona and Forever in Florence
black: Sleek Storm Palette and UD Naked2 Black out
Tanya  Burr - Girls Night out false Lashes




Ornaments & Lips
black lines:
golden: Marsk Mineral eyeshadow in rich list
the flower crown is from Forever 21

Well, do you like it?
I had so much fun creating this make up :)
But three things I´d like to those of you who want to recreate this

  1. make sure that your skin isn´t allergic to the white make up...mine was a little
  2. make sure that you blow one's nose before you begin!!!
  3. buy a make up fixing spray to use once you´re finished ;) this will make your life waaay easier...well sometimes I used hairspray for this, but its not sooo perfect ;)
that´s it :) Do you like it?
Have you ever tried a Dias de los Muertos Makeup? Or are you even celebrating Carnival?
Have a nice week, it´s nearly weekend anyway ;)
If you are recreating it PLEASE send me some photos...I´m just too nosy ;)

♥  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD