FOTD for a romantic Valentines Day

well I thought about what kind of Valentines day related post I could write
...I think since the end of January...
and I decided to make a wonderful face of the day as an inspiration for you all :)
I hope you like it :)


Face
Rimmel Wake me up foundation in 100 ivory
Rimmel wake me up concealer in 010
Rimmel stay matte in 002 pink blossom
Sleek Blush by 3 in lace
Kryolan Highlighter on cheek and brow bone
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 022 sun bronze
Zoeva Brushes: 106, 110, 127, 142

Eyes


Sleek Storm Palette
(1) in inner corner
(2) on the mid of the lid
(3) outer corner + (4) & (5) 
(6) in the creases and to bled the others together


Jofrica aqua as eye liner
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Zoeva Brushes: 231, 234, 227, 228, 224, 230, 317

Brows
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette colour tease
Zoeva Brush 322


Lips
Maybelline Babylips in pink punch
L´oréal color riche in intense plum


Well I hope you all like it :) What do you think?
I love the romantic look and I loved to wear it all day :)
Its not really a everyday look or one you could wear to work ;)
but for a special occasion its perfect and not too smokey and dark :)
please let me know if you recreate it and send me some pictures :)
I wanna see all your pretty faces!

♥  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD